Follow me on

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Who says grey is boring?



Who says Grey has to be boring? I find neutral colors relaxing! I love all of these and dream of a peacefully grey bedroom, however some of these may be too feminine for my husbands taste! A girl can dream though! :) What accent color do you think would look best with a light grey color scheme?
Above: Anthropologie Georgina Euro Sham Light Grey
Above:West Elm Safari Rug



Above:Layla Grayce Pom Pom Home linen


Above: Etsy Secdus Shop- Huge Linen Flower

  • http://www.secdus.com/blog

Above: Anthropologie Georgia Duvet and Below: Layla Grayce Oly Studio Sophie side chair


Below: West Elm Ellery Chair in Rossette Platinum print


2 comments:

Kait W. said...

OMG I want that chair!

Kelly - Peaceful Home Decor said...

Me too! I would love two of the actually! :)