Follow me on

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

New jute rug from RUGS USA

It's here! The new chunky loop jute rug color bleach from RugsUSA! It's beautiful, soft, thick and feels great to walk on ! It doesn't smell like some jute rugs! It brings such texture into the room and a causal feel to a space that was starting to feel way to formal!
 It also compliments the counter stools well which are also made of natural material. The counter stools are from target . They are mess proof especially... three-year-old mess proof! Perfect for our family dinners ! ( we eat a lot of pasta)!!!! 
Now back to the rug...I placed the order on Saturday afternoon and by Monday morning the rug shipped and it was on my doorstep by Tuesday!! Very fast shipping and the shipping was free! That's a big deal for rugs where shipping can cost $50 or more! What a great company! My kids love playing on it already too!
There is a 60% off summer sale going on now with code SUM60 so the 6x9 is only $117.00 no tax , no shipping charge! The 8x10 is only $170.00 which is unheard of for a thick well made jute rug! A comparable one from potterybarn (which is not as nice) is also on sale right now for $381.00 (originally $449.00)not including sales tax and shipping! It doesn't look as thick and the color is not as nice! It's so hard to find a nice bleached color jute rug! I feel like I won the rug lottery with mine!!!!! Lol

My only complaint is that I love it so much I wish I bought a larger size ! I'm considering exchanging it for a size larger ! 


1 comment:

jassica austin said...

Nice blog. This blog is providing so many information about interior decorating. Thanks to sharing great information for us....home decor in usa