Follow me on

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sneak Peak!

While my husband was away on business I rearranged the family room furniture ! It always seemed to work that way ... When my husbands gone I change things up ! :) I took a quick picture after I was done and if you look closely my daughter is in her favorite hideout with her baby doll. She cracks me up! ;)



More pictures and angles to come soon. I will be on the hunt for side tables and bookcases and/or display cases. My mom is planning to visit this week and our favorite hobby together is SHOPPING! Can't wait! Speaking of shopping with Mom I took my little ones shopping at target. And they both had their first Starbucks. 
What girl doesn't love Shopping and Starbucks! 
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! 
Xo, 
Kelly 

2 comments:

paula said...

Wow, these are all absolutely gorgeous. I love the living room with the rug. :)

Paula @ Ayala Land Premier Montecito

Unknown said...

Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. I’m truly grateful and really impressed. Please visit http://goo.gl/tc7nLX