Follow me on

Sunday, April 14, 2013

"Colorful" White Kitchens!


 I love neutral colors and could be perfectly content with an entire house filled with white, beige, tan and grey! But color can help change the mood of your home and make it feel so much more cheerful! Having my son has brought so much excitement and cheer into our lives! And don't you want your home ultimately to represent you and your family?!?  So I wanted to add some of his sunshine throughout the house and therefore choose yellow for the living room/dinning room! Since I have an open floor plan (kitchen, living , dining combination) I am now thinking of ways to incorporate yellow into my all white kitchen.  Look at these beautiful "colorful" white kitchens! I will probably never be daring enough to add THAT much color in my house...but it is nice to admire others who do!

A Beautiful Yellow and White Kitchen!

Accents of Turquoise  and blue



BOLD TURQUOISE AND WHITE


BOLD GREEN!!! 


Fianaly Beautiful light pink accents! More my style ! Pink is still a unique choice for a kitchen! It works so beautiful in  these three spaces! Don't you think?


1 comment:

Ackley said...

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. minimaldecor