Follow me on

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Caitlin Wilson!

If you love bright and beautiful colors in your home you will surely love Caitlin Wilson! Her textile designs are bright, cheerful, vibrant and sophisticated! I have been a huge fan of her work for a long time! Her collection and interior design work is not only impressive but she is also a mother of 2! I always admire mother's who are successful and talented!  You can buy her textile's online here and her blog here.  I was so excited that she is expanding her collection!!! YAY! I wish her the very best and I am  excited to see where her line is heading in the future! I am sure it will only become more and more successful!!!! If you are looking to add some cheerful and bright colors in your home for SPRING I'm sure you will find an inspiring color combination from Caitlin!









1 comment:

Hazel Wood said...

The blog is unique that’s providing the nice material. Please post more interesting articles here.
read what he said