Follow me on

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

7 year awaited rug is on its way to be delivered to my house!

I have been in search of the perfect dining room rug forever! Seven years to be exact! We moved in to our home in 2007 and bought the dining furniture we have now from Ethan Allen. (With the exception of the white chairs on the end, which are from ikea)

 Finding a rug large enough to fit under our huge table that did not cost $1,000 or more and that would hold up to family pasta dinners was a challenge! But after all of this time , I am confident with my recent purchase! Having a messy three year old and 6 month old , we needed a durable and easy to clean rug! But as many of you know or can guess from my pictures I Love white decor ( a dilemma for sure) ! The rug would also have to match the  white, beige, taupe, and brown decor of the dining room and kitchen since they all are part of one great room! 
The rug is from dash and albert and although it has ivory
as a main color it is an indoor outdoor rug that is bleachable and a scrubable !!! Perfect for our messy family! More about this company soon! I think the rug will be a perfect match and a long awaited addition to our dining area !!! I can't wait to see it all come together! 


No comments: