Follow me on

Monday, July 28, 2014

Hydrangea's straight from our garden!




I love fresh flowers around the house so much that the house feels bare or unfinished if we don't have any! That's why I love picking flowers from our garden! We also have at least one Orchid blooming in our home at a time! Sometimes more. Orchids are great because the blooms can last for up to three months! And if the plant is taken care of properly it will bloom yearly and twice a year if you are really lucky or if you take extra good care of it! Today I woke up and sadly all the flowers had fallen off my most recent white orchid. So I went out to the garden and picked these beautiful hydrengeas ! My husband always makes fun of me and says: " Everytime you get new flowers you take pictures of the house"! I guess he's right! Haha



No comments: