Follow me on

Friday, September 12, 2014

Guest Feature on "A Stroll Thru Life " Blog




I am so excited to have our master bedroom featured by  Marty from A Stroll Thru Life for her series "Pulling it all together".   If you are not following her already be sure to visit her blog! She is super sweet, talented and I always enjoy reading her posts. She finds a way to make you feel like you are visiting her at her home instead of just reading a blog post. If you are visiting from her page, Welcome! I'm so happy to have you! Feel free to introduce yourself below! I love meeting new people!
I would love to connect on: 


Thanks for stopping by! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 

xo, Kelly 

8 comments:

Scribbler said...

I looked at Marty's blog this morning, and had to visit! I love your bedroom, and I share your philosophy that the Master BR is best kept for romance.

Looking forward to getting to know you on your blog.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Kelly, I just saw your beautiful bedroom at Marty's and I am now a follower. Excited to see more!
xx,
Sherry

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

Kelly, I visiting from Marty's. Oh my gosh! Your bedroom is gorgeous! I too love neutral colors. I'm a new follower. So happy to connect!

Cheryl said...

Hello! I am visiting from "A Stroll Through Life". All I can say is, "WOW!" You have SUCH a talent for decorating...this is just beautiful. And your sweet babies! So precious and adorable! God has blessed you abundantly. I am now your newest follower!! :)

Botanic Bleu said...

Kelly,
After seeing your master bedroom at Marty's A Stroll Through Life, I came to visit, and decided to follow via Google Friend Connect. What a wonderful family including you dad, hubby, and two beautiful children. Looking forward to reading more in the future.

Judith

Dagmara-GlamistaHome said...

Such a pretty bedroom, it looks very beautiful. I love the neutral color palette. Congrats on the feature!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly!
I´m Leti from the blog "Don´t call your mum".
I just find your blog and I love your bedroom, I have the same dresser and same color palette!
I´m going to follow you and we can talk over here..
Regards from Spain!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.