Follow me on

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Grey and Beige Inspiration Board


I created this beige and Grey inspiration board ! Its no secret I love monochromatic color schemes! Espiecally in bedrooms. Nothing is more relaxing and peaceful than monochromatic neutral colors. The mix of patterns, scales and textures helps a neutral room stay away from being boring! All of the furniture, rug and pillows above are from Serena and Lily with the exception of the gold and white side table from Target , and bedding from Annie Selke Pine Cone Hill. 

I would so love to bring this room to life!! Maybe I should start an E-design service !! ;) 

Here is another grey and beige inspiration found on Pinterest and published by New England Home Magazine. I have searched for the designer of this room with no luck! Please share designer if known. I would love to credit them. 


Happy Wednesday Everyone! Thank you for stopping by!
xo,
-Kelly 


3 comments:

MtomSEO said...

Hi! I am reading your web site Luix Free Premium WordPress Theme Download | Design, Tech and Internet for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and provide you with a shout out via Humble Tx… I just want to tell you maintain the fantastic job? Oh yeah whats the latest on Obama remarkable news. Salam … Investing for Beginners web design

khanabaaz said...

I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment! webflow designer

sdexter said...

When a blind man bears the standard pity those who follow…. Where ignorance is bliss ‘tis folly to be wise…. web development company