Follow me on

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Inspiration Board for my mom's kitchen remodel

My mom asked me to help her update her kitchen. She deserves a pretty new kitchen more than anyone I know! She dedicates her life to her five children so unselfishly and continues to care for two adopted special needs children now 20 and 21years old! My 21 year old autistic brother is transitioning to a group home and the process has been hard for her to " let go" and gain independence. She also last her 94 year old father my "Poppas" this year! So helping her remodel her kitchen wil be something happy, fun and well deserved for her ! Here are the ideas we have so far! Oak floors, white cabinets and hints of gold! 

1 comment:

GlamistaHome said...

I really love all the brass/gold pieces you will be incorporating in the design. very pretty selection of cabinets. Can't wait for some after shots!