Follow me on

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Plans for this spring/summer outdoor decor!




Because my deck is right off of my kitchen/dinning/living great room, I plan to coordinate my outdoor space with the indoor. The first inspiration piece I found was from no other than Dash and Albert! I love them! They have the best outdoor rugs and now carry an outdoor pillow line! This is the most beautiful outdoor pillow I have ever seen! Its worth the $88 dollar price tag!!!! 
          

Next I found this Rug and yellow accent pillow also from Dash and Albert! The yellow and neutral colors will tie in perfectly with my dinning and living room and will also look beautiful with yellow and white flowers on my deck ... my favorite!
Finally,  its essential to have cushions for my love seat and chairs! The ones we had were really worn out from the sun and rain! My deck is also in need of an umbrella! I love this one by PotteryBarn! All we have is a sitting area so we needed a stand along umbrella! I love the creamy white color!  I can't wait to see how it all comes together! That is if I don't change my mind before ordering!!!! :) I will keep you posted!



                                   

Here are some beautiful yellow and white flowers that inspire me! I hope to plant some like this!







 


No comments: