Follow me on

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring is in the Air ? Not quite in Connecicut !


Spring is in the air... well actually it is almost on the calendar but not actually in the air in Connecticut yet! Unfortunately the snow is still lingering on the ground and the air is still crisp and cold! This is the coldest March that I can remember!  Despite the weather I am getting the itch for spring decor. I am planning on changing my picutures out in my great room (kitchen, dining room also attached to my living room).  I plan on choosing 6 of these pictures to replace the black and white ones I currently have for spring time...to brighten up the space and connect it to my yellow and white decor in my living room. All pictures can be found on Etsy.com . Now I will have to decided which six to choose?? Which six would you pick? 

1 comment:

Kait W. said...

The bird, the door, the (cut) lemons and the books, definitely. Not sure about the eggs. I'd have to think about which flower ones, but I like the 4th one on the top.