Follow me on

Friday, March 15, 2013

St. Patricks Day inspiration decor!



Here are a few of my favorite green rooms! Of course white is the perfect pair with green! Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

Here is a picture of my couch when I had green in my living room decor before the yellow! 


The picture below is from Sarah Richardson and was from an episode on her show from Sarah 101! I love her and all her work. This room is gorgeous! The owner was concerned about green..I don't know too many people who wouldn't be a little worried.  But the room came out so elegant, and beautiful! The mix of whites, golds, creams, dark green and mint green is divine! I think this color combo would be perfect for a guest bedroom because it's not too feminine or masculine... perfect for any guest male or female. It also would be a perfect balance for a husband and wife in a master bedroom.  


                                         And here is "pot of gold" inspiration from Catlin Wilson Textiles! Catlin is having a sale on her beautiful gold pillow covers! Hurry over to her site now for a 35% discount now through Monday 3/18 :





1 comment:

Richard C. Lambert said...

Here are a few of my favorite green rooms! Of course white is the perfect pair with green! Happy St. Patrick's Day! surrey interior experts